If you are looking for a car vacuum cleaner that is considered one of the best in performance and quality, then you’re in the right place. We’ll be taking a look at three of the top car vacuum cleaners on the market coming right up. Keeping your car clean is essential, whether you drive across town or across the country.
Yes, keeping it clutter-free is one thing. But making sure that all the dirt and debris are nowhere in sight is even better. The cleaner your car, the better off you’ll be.
Plus, you’ll worry less about what your passengers will think. Whether you’re carpooling to and from work or taking your buddies on a road trip, you can take confidence in knowing that your car can be easy to clean with the right kind of vacuum. Before we get to the list, let’s talk about some of the considerations you’ll need to factor in while choosing a car vacuum that works for you.
Best Car Vacuum Cleaner
If you don't want to read the whole blog post and simple want to know what the best car vacuum cleaner is, then take a look at the Cellay Handheld Vacuum Cleaner. It's our favourite vacuum cleaner of all the cleaners on the market today. Most importantly it offers value for money.
Cellay Handheld Vaccum Cleaner
- Makes 70 decibels of noise (the normal is around 90)
- Suction power is measured at 7KPA
- Battery is a 2200 mAh
- Run on 30 minutes of constant use in a single charge.
- Takes two to three hours for the battery itself to fully charge itself.
- Built in HEPA filter
Things To Consider Before Buying
No one has to be stuck between multiple decisions. It’s always a good idea to find out which features stand out in terms of features, overall performance, and affordability. Taking things into consideration will also help you make a process of elimination and whittle down your preferred vacuum of choice.
As you go through the product list below, please take into consideration the following:
- Price - Of course, if you are on a budget then the price might be the first thing you’ll inquire about. Thankfully, the three we have chosen are reasonably affordable. However, if you are on a budget then price should be a factor. One thing to consider is making sure that its quality and performance is what you can afford with your budget. It’s tempting to go for cheap just to save a few dollars. However, that could always backfire in the end because of a vacuum’s poor performance. Surely, the better the features and overall performance, the higher the price might be. One thing to keep in mind is you should focus more on the kind of value the vacuum will give you in the long run.
- Portability - If there is one thing that will make a car vacuum cleaner stand out, it’s portability. Keep in mind that not all of them have the same size and dimensions. Some of them are a bit taller than height compared to others. You’ll want a car vacuum cleaner that can fit inside the trunk of your vehicle. This way, you have the convenience of cleaning your car no matter where you go. Plus, you save yourself money that would otherwise go to those vacuum cleaner machines that will cost you money at the gas station. The next factor that you’ll need to take into consideration may affect whether or not it can really be portable.
- Power Features - What you’ll notice is that most of the car vacuum cleaners will have a cordless feature. Some of the other options will have a cord. Cordless vacuums will obviously have the advantage over their corded counterparts in terms of portability.
But don’t count out the corded vacuums just yet. Some of them could have plugins to where it can be inserted inside the vehicle’s cigarette lighter compartment. You don’t have to use a standard household outlet to power it on in the first place. With that said, most of the cordless vacuums will obviously be powered by a battery. At this point, your decision may lie within the overall performance and lifespan. The longer the battery life, the better.
Car Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
The following is a list of the top three car vacuum cleaners that are popular on the market. As you go through the list, you should take note of any features that make be of interest to you. Some may be a make or break deal for you.
Also, take into consideration the pros and cons so you know what to expect from the model you choose. With that said, let’s get started:
Cellay Handheld Vac
The first car vacuum cleaner on our list is the Cellay Handheld Vac. Two of the best things that we see stand out right off the bat is the suction power and low amount of noise it produces. The average vacuum produces anywhere between 90 to 100 decibels of noise.
With the Cellay Handheld Vac, it produces roughly 70 decibels. So it’s pretty quiet for a car vacuum cleaner. It’s not too noisy, making it easy on the ears.
The suction power is measured at 7KPA. This is pretty good considering you want to clean up as much dirt, debris, and everything in between. The more powerful the suction, the better the chance it won’t leave anything behind.
The vacuum comes powered with a 2200 mAh battery. It’s powerful enough to run on 30 minutes of constant use in a single charge. It will take roughly two to three hours for the battery itself to fully charge itself.
If you deal with allergies such as dirt, pet dander, and pollen then you’ll love the built-in HEPA filter. It does a great job trapping plenty of allergens so it keeps the air clean every single time. Even better is that it’s washable and completely reusable.
This means you don’t have to shell out plenty of money for extra HEPA filters. Not to mention, it’s a real pain if you’re searching high and low for HEPA filters that may end up being ill-fitted. With so much power, multi functional tools, and features this is the handheld vac that reigns supreme in so many ways.
VACPOWER 6500pA Handheld Vac
Next, is the VACPOWER 6500pA Handheld Vac. While the levels of suction are slightly different compared to our previous vacuum, it still does an excellent job picking up every speck of dust, dirt, and small debris. If suction is what you really want, you’ll get plenty of it with this bad boy.
The battery runs just north of a half-hour on a single charge. Unlike the previous vacuum, it takes almost double the time to charge the battery itself. If you don’t mind the wait, then this vacuum might do just fine.
The vacuum is lightweight and simple in design. You don’t have to worry about lugging around or navigating a vacuum that weighs a ton. Plus, it’s very comfortable to control as you work your way through hard to reach places and corners.
If you are looking for a handheld vacuum that is perfect for not just the car but for the home, this just might be something that’s right up your alley. Regardless, it’s a pretty cool looking unit. Don’t believe us...check out the LED feature that kicks on whenever you do some vacuuming inside dark corners and crevices.
Don’t be shocked when you snag this vacuum for yourself because of what it can do. On top of the awesome features, it has a pretty affordable price tag. So if you want a simple, powerful vacuum without putting a damper on the wallet this is the go-to option.
Black & Decker PD1200 AV Flexi Auto Dustbuster
Lastly, we’ll be taking a look at a familiar face. Well, not exactly. It does have a completely different design but carries that same legendary name.
That’s right, we’ll be talking about Black & Decker’s world-famous Dustbuster. Except that it’s not designed like the classic Dustbuster itself. It’s larger in size and has a power cord that connects to your vehicle’s lighter compartment.
The hose is measured at roughly 1.5 meters, which is plenty of lengths whenever you want to reach for those hard to reach places. Whether it’s under the seat or in between the console, this vacuum can definitely reach places that not even the regular Dustbuster itself could get to. So it’s certainly improved over the course of time.
As for the power cord, it is easy to deploy and put away. You won’t have to deal with the messy tangles and disorganisation. Also, emptying the vacuum is a breeze.
Just release the dust bowl, empty it out, and replace it so it can be ready for the next round of use. There is nothing more easier and convenient than a car vacuum cleaner that is easy to clean. Also, just because it is slightly larger in size, doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to take with you.
Portability is still possible with the Flexi Auto Dustbuster. If you can fit it inside the trunk of your vehicle, you should be in good shape.